Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I hate looking for somewhere to live...

It's too hard.

So my boyfriend and I are looking for somewhere to live. He has to move out of the house he is living at now and so we're taking the plunge and moving in together. This isn't so bad because we spend so much time together now and I think we have a pretty good relationship. I get him, he gets me. (Even if I do get grumpy sometimes). And we love each other, all you need is love, right?

Neither of us have great jobs, at the moment my boyfriend is unemployed and I work 4 days a week so we can't afford anything to fanciful, all we really want is a 1 or 2 bedroom flat. A place where we can just go about our lives.

Anyone have any advice for me? What are essentials for someone whom is living out of home for the first time?

No comments:

Post a Comment