Wednesday, March 23, 2011

24.3.2011

A Big kid



I admit I miss being a kid and getting grazed knees, having someone do everything for me and being able to make friends with someone just because they have peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

You see when I was young, all i wanted was to be older and now that I am older I wish I was younger... I miss simple things.
My boyfriend has a 6 year old daughter and i'm pretty jealous, she doesn't have to worry about looking good, getting dirty or getting food all over her face, actually I think she sets out to get as grotty as is possible. She doesn't have to worry about what she's having for dinner because it's prepared for her, she doesn't have to clean up because it's done for her, she can eat popcorn in bed and leave crumbs everywhere and she doesn't get in trouble for it.
She doesn't have to go to work, AND every other kid she sees is her friend.

Getting old just means getting serious and losing out on fun.

1 comment: