Sunday, November 22, 2009

Things I love...

Right now

Sleeping- I've being feeling a little depressed lately and when i'm asleep I can just turn off all the bad thoughts.

Nearing Xmas time- It's nearly Christmas. I love Christmas, it's so exciting buying gifts for everyone and having them all wrapped up nicely under the Christmas Tree.
I've being sneaky and bought myself some awesome things as well.

Sainthood by Tegan and Sara- It's so good.

Leonard from The Big Bang Theory- His so cute and awkward.


What i'm reading-
I'm currently reading Peppermint mag. The only eco friendly magazine in australia.


What i'm watching-
Chocolat

LA INK Collection 2- I want more tattoos. I even had a dream that I was friends with Kat Von D and she tattooed a music note on my left hip bone.

Twilight- Only just watched Twilight the other day and absolutely loved it.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I hope you're feeling better now, sweetpea!

    I LOVE Leonard from 'Big Bang Theory' & 'Twilight' so much! Have you seen 'New Moon' yet? It was awesome!

    ReplyDelete